WATCH: The Shocking Moment A Lamborghini Was Engulfed In Flames At An Abu Dhabi Petrol Station
ADNOC staff are being praised after a video of a Lamborghini engulfing in flames at the gas station went viral on social media.
CCTV recordings showed the supercar at ADNOC as staff were preparing to open the tank cap, they immediately saw the fire and rushed to act quickly before the situation escalated further.
They risked everything
Staff at the scene immediately ran to get fire extinguishers and put the fire out without fearing what could of happened if the fire reached any of the substances present at the gas station.