After the restoration and development of the area surrounding the Virgin Mary’s tree in Mataria, one of the itinerary sites of the Holy Family’s Journey tourism project, it was inaugurated today.
The Virgin Mary Tree site is now open to tourists and visitors in Mataria
The area has been renovated by:
- installing electronic gates and surveillance cameras
- providing an insurance system, creating brochures in Arabic and English in Braille
- creating a modern lighting system to illuminate the area at night and highlight the beauty of the location
- increasing the efficiency of the site’s infrastructure
- development work making the site more accessible for non able-bodied visitors