Breast Cancer Awareness Month is here and the UAE is doing its duty to raise the public’s awareness of Breast Cancer. Specifically, its detection, its treatment, and the need for a reliable, permanent cure. Moreover, the Pink Caravan is offering citizens and residents a free screening and consultation with the experts throughout the month of October.
The state-of-the-art Mobile Medical Clinic, Pink Caravan is travelling through 4 emirates to give residents and citizens free screenings
On Monday, October 3 WAM released a media statement of the UAE’s campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Additionally, the Pink Caravan and Friends Of Cancer Patients began their campaign throughout the emirates.
The Pink Caravan will travel through 4 emirates to give residents and citizens consultations
Initially the caravan started off in Ajman on October 2. Next is Sharjah, the Pink Caravan will travel on these dates:
- October 4, University of Sharjah at 9 am to 3 pm
- On October 5, Sharjah Emirates Identity Authority at 9 am to 3 pm
- October 7, Sharjah Ladies Club at 4 pm to 10 pm
- Next on October 19, University of Sharjah at 9 am to 3 pm
- Finally, October 27, Al Majaz Waterfront at 4 pm to 10 pm
The Mobile Medical Clinic will be in Abu Dhabi on these dates
The Pink Caravan will set up in Yas Mall and Umm Al Emarat Park on October 8 and October 18.
- On October 8 the clinic is available at 4 pm to 10 pm in Yas Mall
- Moreover, on October 18 the Pink Caravan will be in Umm Al Emarat Park at 4 pm to 9 pm
Finally, the last emirate to offer free screenings is Dubai
The Pink Caravan will be in Dubai on these dates giving out free screenings and consultations to citizens and residents.
- October 8, Mirdif City Centre at 4 pm to 10 pm
- On October 15, La Mer at 4 pm to 10 pm
- October 16, Dubai Frame at 4 pm to 10 pm
- Also on October 16, Mamzar Park at 4 pm to 10 pm
- October 23, RAW Cafe at 10 am to 4 pm
The last two dates of screenings are October 28 and 30th in Dubai
The locations of the consultations are:
- October 28, Museum of the Future, 4 pm to 10 pm
- Finally, October 30 at the Dubai Digital Park in Silicon Oasis at 4 pm to 10 pm
Get yourself screened via the QR code here.