Dubai Land Department Is Giving Tenants And Owners Two Weeks To Register Co-Occupants
A circular by the Dubai Land Department requests that owners, developers, property management companies, and tenants register co-occupant’s details in the owned or leased properties within two weeks, with immediate effect.
Aside from the request, instructions on how to efficiently do this had also been given, so keep scrolling down if you have yet to do the above.
You have two weeks to register your co-occupants
There’s an 8-step process to do this, including having to add the co-occupant’s personal details and Emirates ID
- Open Dubai REST App and Login to the Application. Please register if you’re a new user.
- Choose your role as “Individual” and login with UAE PASS for quick access
- Authenticate yourself via UAE PASS Application
- From the Dashboard, select the property where you are a tenant
- Select Manage Co-occupants to proceed
- Select “Add More” to add Co-Occupants to the property where you are a tenant
- Enter the Emirates ID and Date of Birth of the Co-Occupant and select “Verify”.
- Add all members of the family who are living in that property. To remove a Co-occupant, select the delete icon and submit.