6 Water Activities To Do In RAK To Beat The Summer Heat
This summer may be summering a bit too much… So, here are 6 exciting water activities and experiences to provide some relief and refreshment this season in RAK!
6. Better add Suwaidi Pearls Farm to your bucket list of water activities in RAK!
Located in the small fishing village of AL Rams, the “Suwaidi Pearls” pearl farm is a sanctuary of abundant biodiversity. It is the perfect place to delve into the historical and cultural odyssey of the region’s pearling heritage. Also, the farm offers exploratory tours, including the Pearl Farm Tour and A Day with Pearl Diver.
Amidst this picturesque setting, visitors can savor the mesmerizing vistas of mangroves and the sparkling sea. Moreover, a captivating live demonstration of oyster opening awaits curious onlookers.
For those seeking more adventure, the option of Scuba diving among oysters is also available upon request. While you are still there, make sure to take up Stand up paddle boarding and add another layer of excitement to the unforgettable experience.
Where is the Suwaidi Pearls Farm in Ras-Al-Khaimah?
- Al Rams, Ras al Khaimah
When is the Suwaidi Pearls Farm open?
- Sunday – Saturday from 10am – 5:30pm
- Friday from 9:30am – 6pm
How much do activities at Suwaidi Pearls cost?
- Individual Tour Package: From AED250
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: From AED150
- Family Tour Package: From AED1,130
- Full Day with Pearl Diver: From AED3,500
For more deets and to book your spot, click here.
5. Next up on the list is a MUST and it is none other than Parasailing
Speaking of water activities, you absolutely CANNOT miss out on Parasailing! Don’t hesitate to take to the skies and embrace the thrill and joy of this exciting water activity.
Where can you go Parasailing in RAK?
How much does Parasailing cost?
- Depending on the number of passengers, prices range from AED 310 to AED 510
Don’t hesitate to take to the skies and embrace the thrill and joy of this exciting water activity!
4. Explore RAK’s glistening waters on a fabulous Kayak
The way to beat the summer heat is to Kayak your way through it with breathtaking views guaranteeing an exceptional experience! If you wish to bring family or friends along for the adventure, you can opt for a single or double Kayak.
Where can you Kayak in RAK?
How much does Kayaking cost?
- You can immersive yourself in this experience from AED135
2. Get ready to add Water Skiing to the list of adventurous water activities to do in RAK!
If you want to experience speed, exhilaration, and fresh air… Well, Water Skiing is just the right activity for you.
Where can you Water Ski?
How much does Water Skiing cost?
- From AED 365 (+ AED 235 for an optional Water Skiing Course)
2. Get those swim suits and life jackets on, ’cause it’s time to go Jet Skiing in Ras Al Khaimah
Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or a newbie, going on a Jet Ski Ride HAS to be on your list!
Where can you go on a Jet Ski Ride in RAK?
How much does it cost to go on a Jet Ski Ride?
- Depending on the number of individuals and the duration of the ride
- Prices range from AED200 to AED700
1. Soar above the waters of Ras Al Khaimah with Efoil Boarding
What’s the easiest way to start flying? Well, it’s Efoil Boarding, of course! This summer, surf without any waves.
How? With the eFoil, the pleasure of gliding is achieved by flying over the water!
Where can you indulge in E-Foil Boarding?
How much does E-foiling cost?
- It starts from AED400