A Video Of A Saudi Teacher Who Saved A Student From Choking Is Going Viral And People Are All Praises

Avatar

Earlier this week, a video went viral on Twitter of an accident at a school in Tabuk showing a teacher saving a student who accidentally swallowed a piece of plastic.

The teacher has told the press that he was honored to have been able to save the student

He didn’t have medical training but had watched rescuers do awareness clips and first aid videos online and used that knowledge to the best of his abilities.

The student was extremely thankful and the teacher says that this is the best reward to him possibble.

Shopping

See more

More like this