A Fire Broke Into A School In Tabuk On Wednesday


A fire broke into a school in Tabuk earlier this week on Wednesday.

According to reports, the fire broke into the school’s kitchen

Two teachers reportedly rushed to the fire and intervened to help students who were trapped by the fire.

Fire rescue services arrived immediately and no injuries have been reported.

This isn’t the first time teachers have made the news for rushing to aid to students in Tabuk – last year, a video went viral on Twitter of an accident at a school in Tabuk showing a teacher saving a student who accidentally swallowed a piece of plastic.

A security guard at a school in Qassim also recently had to get hospitalized after he risked his own life to safe students and teachers in a school on fire.

Stock image


See more

More like this