You Can Now Report A Lost Or Stolen Passport/Iqama Online

Hera Shabbir

If you ever find yourself in the unfortunate situation of losing your passport or iqama (residency permit), don’t stress out just yet! You can report it to the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) hassle-free using the Absher and Muqeem portals.

Jawazat recently launched eight new electronic services on the Ministry of Interior’s Absher and Muqeem platforms

On Absher, you can now report passport loss or theft, manage digital visitor documents, and handle reports about expatriates and visitors. Meanwhile, the Muqeem portal offers services like updating translated names, reporting Iqama loss, checking visa statuses, and sending employer notifications!

Make sure you have these two applications handy, because you never know when you’ll need ’em!



See more

More like this