Taif has its roses. Japan has cherry blossoms. And our beloved Saudi southern city of Abha’s spring blooms have blanketed the city in purple this time of year and we just can’t look away!
It’s peak time in spring for these Jacaranda trees which will continue to blossom for weeks, and when they fall to the ground the city will be blanketed in the prettiest shade. Social media is also blooming with photos of Abha’s purple trees and the pictures are so gorgeous we can almost smell them!
Here are 10 of the dreamiest photos of Abha’s spring blooms turning the city into a purple paradise:
10. It looks like a fairytale
9. Secret Garden vibes
8. It’s even spectacular under the stars
7. Cheers to this view
6. We could get used to this view
5. Even a little rain doesn’t dampen the view
4. Spring is definitely in the air
View this post on Instagram