We’re almost over summer and we all know, it’s HOT.
But the long summer months mean a couple of things for us ladies…
1. Everyone sweats, but you still can’t cope with the patches
2. You’ve realised primer doesn’t work and the beauty industry is a lie
3. You’ve got a flowing wardrobe and nothing to wear
4. Your jeans feel a size smaller and your feet have definitely expanded
5. Your mascara has set up home south of your eye duct, not where you artfully applied it in the AM
6. Hair. Sweat. Neck… ‘Nuff said
7. The humidity has become your mortal enemy numero uno
It’s hot. But November is approaching and that means we get to wear our jackets, worry less about outfits and make-up smudges
All in good fun!