Sun’s out and we’re excited to rock summer fashion. Whether you’re a dressy dress gal or a pants and a t-shirt fan, you’d love these 5 Fun Fashion Trends:
5. The “Cut-Out” fashion trend is taking the fashion scene by storm and it seems that lots of people are enjoying wearing it:
Promising Review: “Love the dress! I’m 5’4 and ordered a large. Not too long and in certain instances there was some minor underboob but nothing crazy. Really love the fit and material 🧸❤️”
Price : AED 135.77
4. Fabrics with Dots! polka dots are just so cute. They flaunt every figure and we can’t wait to rock them this season
Promising Review: “Really like this dress. I have low expectations with ordering online sometimes. This product is as described. I am looking for a cool, breezy, inexpensive summer dress to wear on our upcoming beach vacation. I have a “c section pooch” that needs some love. It’s perfect.
I’m a solid size 12 in dresses. I ordered an XL, and it fits well. Very pleased.”
Price : AED 146.18
3. The Summer Suit Trend: Summer suits are just so hot right now. They are suitable for the office, a night out, or a casual brunch look. Just dress a blazer down with some comfy jeans & trainers for a casual laid back look
Price : AED 180.87
2. Matching Sets are seen everywhere, you will want to wear this comfy mint green matching set around on a plane, to the beach, on a car ride, and everywhere! the material is just so good.
Price : AED 139.99
1. Cute Wrap Dresses are trending since last year and they’re still hot. These dresses fit nicely on both slim and curvy silhouettes, and they also add a lot of flowy fun to your look!
Promising Review:” I LOVE this dress! It’s even more beautiful in person. It’s flowy and flirty and comfortable and just everything you could want it to be. It’s a true wrap dress, so you can adjust it to fit you how you like.”
Price : AED 165.48
Heading to the pool or beach soon? choose your favourite swimsuit : From Bikinis To Burkinis : 10 Most Gorgeous Swimsuits To Wear This Summer!
To browse more shopping categories in Dubai visit Lovin’s Shopping Hub.
Note: This article may contain affiliate links. Lovin can receive a commission if items are purchased through a link from this post.