Looking for some gadgets that will make your travel experience way more enjoyable? 7 Reviewer Approved Travel Items To Pack For Your Next Trip
7. Keep everything clean with these brilliant soap leafs , they’re portable and can be used for hands , body or even laundry!
Promising Review: “These are actual sheets of soap, you just add a little water and your hands are nice and sudsy! I bought these for when I go kayaking, hiking, and dirt biking! These are very handy and convenient. They smell so much better than hand sanitizer, they also don’t make my hands dry!”
Price : AED 82.93
6. This bag can be worn in every way possible! you can wear it as a cross bag, tote, back bag, or anything you like. It will fit with most of your outings and it comes in 4 different colours.
Price : AED 208.28
5. Some see-through shoe pouches to keep them separate and organized inside your luggage bag. It will also ensures that your clothes stay clean and fresh away from your shoes.
Price : AED 26.00
4. A Hair straightener brush so you can get a beautiful hairstyle without having to pack so many tools
Promising Review: “convenient, super quick. my super wavy hair straightens in medium heat, just in few mins.”
Price : AED 152.00
3. Get all your travel hair and skin products in one pouch. This L’Oreal Paris Hair Products in Stylish Cosmetic Bag has all the toiletries you need for your next vacation.
Price : AED 174.50
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, this sunscreen has high SPF and it is small enough to fit in your handbag
Price : AED 51.00
1. These Disposable Mini Travel Toothbrushes, Peppermint flavour are impressive. Pop one of these while you are on your plane or your bus and get an instantly fresh breath, no water required!
Price : AED 110.00
Looking for more Travel Inspo? check out these 7 Best Toddler Adventure Books To Pack For Your Next Trip
To browse more shopping categories in Dubai visit Lovin’s Shopping Hub.
Note: This article may contain affiliate links. Lovin can receive a commission if items are purchased through a link from this post.