People In Abu Dhabi Are Constantly Proving How Safe The City Is
When you go out in Abu Dhabi to a park or mall, you’ll see a bench or table “reserved” with someone’s possessions. This is not an uncommon sight in the capital city. Why? Because people in Abu Dhabi constantly prove how safe the city is and they’re accustomed to living in the safest city in the world.
@iamsarashareef showcased how safe the city is when she posted this video of two purses sitting untouched on a cafe table in Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi
The content creator walked around Yas Mall and documented this image of two purses sitting on a table while their owners were away.
Abu Dhabi is a city most importantly known as being the safest city in the world and its visitors and residents constantly prove how safe the city really is
Ranking Royals posted an image showing all the safest cities in the world according to the Numbeo report. The Safety Index 2023 listed the top 10 cities as follows:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates ranked first as the safest city! At a safety index of 88.3
- Doha, Qatar – at a safety index of 86.0
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates – at a safety index of 84.9
- Taipei, Taiwan – at a safety index of 84.8
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – at a safety index of 84.6
- Quebec City, Canada – at a safety index of 83.8
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – at a safety index of 83.7
- San Sebastian, Spain – at a safety index of 81.3
- Munich, Germany – at a safety index of 81.0
- Zurich, Switzerland – at a safety index of 80.9
Watch The Lovin Dubai Show: Sheikh Hamdan Shares Iftar With Autistic Children
Subscribe to the Lovin Abu Dhabi Newsletter!
Click here to sign up for the Lovin Abu Dhabi newsletter to access the latest trending stories!