Saadiyat Island Has Been Named The Best Beach Destination In The Middle East For The 12th Year In A Row
Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi’s beachy paradise, has been crowned the “Middle East’s Leading Beach Destination” for the 12th consecutive year at the World Travel Awards, aka the “Oscars of the Travel Industry.” That’s no small feat!
Saadiyat Island has been named the “Middle East’s Leading Beach Destination” for the 12th consecutive year
So what makes Saadiyat Island so special? Well, for starters, it’s got some of the most pristine white-sand beaches in the region. Picture yourself basking in the sun, listening to the waves crash against the shore, and sipping on a refreshing cocktail. Sounds pretty good, right?
In addition to its stunning beaches, Saadiyat Island is also home to a variety of luxurious resorts, exquisite fine-dining restaurants, and world-class cultural attractions. Like, the iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi, which houses a vast collection of art from around the world.
But Saadiyat Island is more than just a beach destination. It’s also a sanctuary for nature lovers. The island is home to a diverse ecosystem of protected marine and wildlife animals, including Arabian gazelles and hawksbill turtles.
So whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation, a cultural experience, or a chance to connect with nature, Saadiyat Island has something for everyone.
Here are a few things you can do on your next visit:
- Relax on the beach: Saadiyat Island has a variety of beaches to choose from, including public beaches, private resort beaches, and even a beach dedicated to families.
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi: This world-class museum is home to a vast collection of art from around the world, including masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh, and Pablo Picasso.
- Explore Manarat Al Saadiyat: This art and cultural center offers a variety of exhibitions, workshops, and performances throughout the year.
- Visit the Abrahamic Family House: This interfaith complex houses a mosque, a synagogue, and a church, and is a place for people of all faiths to come together and learn about each other’s traditions.
- Go for a hike: Saadiyat Island has a number of hiking trails that offer stunning views of the island’s beaches and wildlife.
- Play a round of golf: Saadiyat Beach Golf Club is a world-class golf course that offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
No matter what you choose to do on your visit to Saadiyat Island, you’re sure to have an unforgettable time.