The UAE Announces First Private Sector Paid Holiday For 2023
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) has announced that Sunday, 1st January 2023, will be an official paid holiday in the UAE for all private sector employees.
The holiday is in accordance with the UAE Cabinet’s decision on approved official holidays for the government and private sectors.
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) has announced that Sunday, January 1, 2023, will be an official paid holiday in the UAE for all private sector employees.#MoHRE #UAE pic.twitter.com/c3DYnUXnq4
— وزارة الموارد البشرية والتوطين (@MOHRE_UAE) December 20, 2022
Full list of UAE public holidays in 2023:
- New Year’s Day, January 1
- Eid al-Fitr: April 20, 21, 22 and 23 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Saturday – a 4-day weekend can be expected here)
- Arafat Day: June 27
- Eid al-Adha: June 28, 29, 30
- Islamic New Year: July 19
- The Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) birthday: September 27
- Commemoration Day: December 1
- National Day: December 2, 3
*Eid and Islamic New Year dates are subject to moon sightings.
Watch The Lovin Dubai Show: DXB Bust: 36.7kgs Of Marijuana Seized
ALSO READ: Sujith Varghese Is The First Person of Determination In A Wheelchair To Became A Personal Trainer In Dubai
Get the latest Dubai news direct to your phone RN! Download The Lovin Dubai app for free RIGHT HERE (App Store) (Play Store) to get the latest trending stories to your phone.