The UAE Recorded 0 COVID-19 Related Deaths In The Last 7 Days
COVID-19 had all of us on a rollercoaster for 2 years already. No one knows when it’s going to end but what we do know is that it’s improving.
New COVID-19 positive cases began to drop every day, which led to some serious changes to regulations. Masks no longer need to be worn outdoors, PCR tests requirements are slowly being lifted, and travel has become easier.
The UAE even recorded 0 COVID-19 related deaths in the last 7 days
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a refresher on the new COVID-19 measures:
Dubai has ended the PCR test requirement for all vaccinated travellers effective Saturday, Feb 26.
In line with the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority’s (NCEMA) announcement regarding COVID-19 precautionary measures.
The reduced measures are as follows:
- No more PCR tests are required if you’re vaccinated before entering Dubai as a traveller
- Close contacts of COVID-19 positive cases who don’t have symptoms don’t need to quarantine
- Wearing masks in Dubai is optional outdoor but mandatory indoors
- Travellers coming into Dubai will need to present an approved COVID-19 vaccination certificate with a QR code
- Unvaccinated inbound travellers need to show a negative result for a PCR test conducted within the last 48 hours or a certificate of recovery from the virus, with a QR code (obtained a month before the travel date)
The Ministry of Health conducts 399,776 tests as part of its plans to expand the scope of the tests, and reveals 407 new cases of the #Coronavirus, 1,399 recoveries and and no COVID-19-related deaths have been recorded in the past 24 hours.#TogetherWeRecover
— NCEMA UAE (@NCEMAUAE) March 6, 2022