This Video Creator Captured Abu Dhabi In A Spectacular Perspective!
Abu Dhabi is a glorious city. As the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi should be portrayed in all its beauty. That’s exactly what this video creator, Duncan Evans did!
In collaboration with Destination Abu Dhabi, Duncan Evans put his skills as a video creator to the test
Duncan Evans captured 10 different hot spots of Abu Dhabi in a whole new perspective. From start to finish, here is Duncan Evans’s process at the different locations!
View this post on Instagram
10. Duncan Evans created a buzzing perspective at the Al Bahr Towers
9. He turned the Al Ibrahimi Building into a delish popsicle!
8. This video creator also transformed the Aldar Headquarters Building into a fab pair of shades
7. In this spectacular perspective, Duncan looks like he’s about to throw an Etihad plane into the air!
6. What’s up Doc? This video creator curated a whole image with the legendary Bugs Bunny at Warner Bros. World
5. It’s all about the thrill of the race at the Yas Marina Circuit
4. Yas Waterworld is all about making a splash
3. This video creator also experienced the speed and thrill of Ferrari World
2. You know the Leaning Tower of Pisa, now it’s time to know the leaning Capital Gate Building of Abu Dhabi!
1. Beach umbrella? NOPE! Paper parasol at Abu Dhabi Beach it is
He turned Abu Dhabi to a winter wonderland and now he’s turned into luscious green city – this digital artist has done it again! Plus, “Let It Bloom” Abu Dhabi is Jyo John Mulloo’s latest project.
If you haven’t heard about Jyo John Mulloo, he is an Indian digital artist. He’s been living in the UAE for over 16 years and he visualises ideas and crafts concepts such as #LetItSnow and #LetItBloom.