Fifa tix holders, this is for you! The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is welcoming all Hayya card holders for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
The Foreign Ministry of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced the new procedures for Hayya Card holders
They announced that the Kingdom welcomes all holders of the Hayya card and the fans of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
— Foreign Ministry 🇸🇦 (@KSAmofaEN) August 24, 2022
Additionally, the Ministry listed 5 requirements to enter the Kingdom
Furthermore the requirements are as follows:
- Firstly, Hayya card holders can enter the Kingdom 10 days before the start of the FIFA World Cup. However, they have to obtain an e-visa through the national visa platform. The Ministry will announce the process of how to apply at a later date.
- All Saudi Arabia Visa holders can stay in the Kingdom for 60 days.
- Plus, all visa holders can enter and exit the Kingdom as they please as long as its within the validity of their visa.
- Those who wish to enter the Kingdom for the FIFA World Cup, do not require a pre-entry into Qatar.
- Finally, ALL visitors must have medical insurance before entering the Kingdom.
Read More: “How To Get Into Qatar For The FIFA World Cup“
Got your tix booked for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022? Here’s how to get into Qatar for the event and all the tips and tricks you need.