St Patrick’s Day celebrations are on POINTE this year around in the UAE!
The city is aglow in greeeen in celebration of all things Irish this St Paddy’s Day, showing its love for Irish expats in full swing! More specifically 23 iconic locations celebrated the Irish National Holiday, here are just a few Dubai locations that turned emerald and stole the show;
- Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
- Address Beach Resort, Dubai
- Palm Jumeirah Monorail
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
- Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium
- Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City
- The Pointe Palm Jumeirah
- The Retreat Palm Dubai
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- W Dubai – The Palm
- Crowne Plaza Dubai – DFC
- Arabian Desert
Last night, the Palm Fountain (the world’s largest fountain), turned green to the sounds of Riverdance! Every hour from 7pm.
View this post on Instagram
The “douse all of the world in green for St Patrick’s Day” is a global initiative launched by Tourism Ireland and is all about bringing hope and positivity to people around the world!
Listen To The Lovin Daily: The Best Irish Pubs In Dubai In 2021 For St Patrick’s Day
The Lovin Daily: Prayers In UAE Mosques This Ramadan Will Be Limited To 30 Minutes Only https://t.co/RlZKeSX0aa
— Lovin Dubai | لوڤن دبي (@lovindubai) March 17, 2021
UAE authorities are reminding all visitors and residents in the country to wear their face mask when in public at ALL TIMES.
Those who fail to comply with the country’s strict COVID-19 regulations will be subject to face a penalty of AED3,000.
- Get yo’self this Reusable N95 Anti-Dust Face Mask with a filter for a price much, much less than what you might think.
- Ensure your kiddos are safe and comf with this Fine Guard Kids Face Mask. Plus, the mask is designed to be super gentle on your child’s face.
- Go for a unique look with this 8822 Green Face Mask With Cool Flow Valve.