He’s known for many things: being a liberated Saudi Arabian, the richest man in Saudi and in the Top 10 among the richest man in the world and that great hair. However, when faced or described by his wealth and fortune
1. His net worth is $18.1 Billion Dollars, according to Forbes
Self-made Investor and businessman Prince AlWaleed Bin Talal owns the investment Kingdom Holding company and is one of the biggest investors in the United States.
2. He bought off Trump’s boat years ago for less than $20 million dollars and it’s situated in Cannes
Which also once belonged to the Sultan of Brunei and featured in a James Bond film. There’s even a mini helipad on the boat, with a helicopter named after his daughter ‘Reem’.
3. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from California’s Menlo College and a master’s degree in New York
4. He’s a nature- enthusiast
He once said “Anywhere where there’s water, sea, snow or desert. I feel at home really, I like it.” The prince is known for enjoying his power walks on a daily basis, and says staying active is a big part of his lifestyle.
5. He is a strong advocate of women’s rights
And was usually seen supporting his then- wife Princess Ameerah’s endeavours to improve women’s rights in KSA and all over the world. He even took to Twitter about the women driving situation, last year.
حان وقت قيادة المرأة للسيارةhttps://t.co/BBgyF8i1Gs
Stop the debate:
Time for women to drivehttps://t.co/6KAniFa4BT
— الوليد بن طلال (@Alwaleed_Talal) November 29, 2016
6. He has two children: Prince Khaled bin Talal and Princess Reem bin Talal
7. He’s very immersed in his philanthropic work
With a focus on developing communities, women’s empowerment, youth, helping with disaster relief and bringing cultures together. From donating large amounts for prisoners in debt in Egypt, to helping out the Afghan community, and also lending a hand to eliminate blindness in Ethiopia.
The Prince is constantly donating and personally creating initiatives for different people, globally. What a big soul.
(Image Credits: Seattle Globalist)
8. He has pledged all his wealth (USD32 Billion) to charity work
His internal and external wealth of USD 32 Billion will be given to philanthropy
Yep, here’s a video of his announcement below: