AirPods surprised the world with a sudden announcement of the new AirPod Pro, releasing on October 30 (Wednesday) and Twitter has since gone berserk. The latest addition to the wireless headphones that seem to have taken over the globe now comes with a noise cancellation feature as well as being suitable for workouts, amongst others.
Twitter users took the topic global on Tuesday, after a release of the hashtag ‘AirPod Pro’ resulted in a number of hilarious response; with some feeling a certain way about the cost of the AirPod Pro, discussing its features and for others who have just joined the ‘AirPod’ gang- to feel out of trend- almost immediately.
Some of the AirPod pros new features include:
Priced at AED999, some of the AirPod Pro that’s dropping in all Apple stores and online tomorrow will have…
- Noise-cancellation options
- Flexible and interchangeable hearing tips
- an improved audio quality
- a touch-sensitive stem that will allow users to go from the noise-cancellation to transparent mode (so you can hear around you)
- water-resistant: good for athletes and those jamming at the gym