7 Natural Sites You Need To Visit In The UAE
The UAE is known for its skyscrapers and artificial islands, but there are also many natural wonders to be found in the emirates.
Here are 7 of the best natural sites to visit in the UAE:
- Wadi Ghalilah is a lush oasis located in the Hajar Mountains. It is a popular spot for hiking, camping, and swimming.
2. Al Wathba Wetland Reserve is a protected area that is home to a variety of wildlife, including flamingos, gazelles, and turtles.
3. Big Red is a desert dune field that is popular for sandboarding and dune bashing.
4. Hatta is a town located in the Hajar Mountains. It is a popular destination for hiking, camping, and fishing.
5. Mangrove National Park is a mangrove forest located in the Dubai Creek. It is a popular spot for birdwatching and kayaking.
6. The Green Planet is a biodome that recreates the rainforest environment. It is a great place to learn about the plants and animals of the rainforest.
7. Al Qudra Lakes is a group of man-made lakes located in the desert. It is a popular spot for picnicking, fishing, and birdwatching.
These are just a few of the many natural sites that can be found in Dubai. If you are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, these are the places to go.
Here are some additional tips for visiting these natural sites:
- Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. The desert can be very hot and sunny, so it is important to wear sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring plenty of water. It is important to stay hydrated, especially in the desert.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking, so it is important to wear shoes that are comfortable and supportive.
- Be aware of your surroundings. The desert can be a dangerous place, so it is important to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions.