Celebrate The End Of 2023 Show-Stopping New Year’s Eve Party At Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental
2024 is just around the corner and with the New Year approaching, it’s time to bid farewell to 2023 in style. You can choose to go dining in your favourite restaurant, have a quiet night in with your family or watch the fireworks at the beach. But there’s actually a very special way you can celebrate the new year and it starts in Abu Dhabi.
In the heart of the Capital sits a very iconic Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental and that’s where the New Year’s Eve Extravaganza is.
Get ready for an entertainment-filled New Year’s Eve Party at Emirates Palace
Here’s your itinerary for the final night of 2023
The party commences at 7 where guests will get a very warm welcome reception under the dome. 8:30 hits and it’s time to dine at the restaurant of your choosing and there are 8 unmatched options, including Michelin-Star restaurants. The band, internationally-recognised DJs and iconic musical performances will start at 10pm in the Palace Terrace. When the clock strikes midnight, Abu Dhabi’s most anticipated fireworks will colour the night sky by the beach. This fireworks show is going to be unlike any other!
And if you’re still feeling the energy, over at the Palace Terrace, an After Party awaits from midnight until late. Now, let’s get into the details…
This NYE party features the grandest fireworks show in Abu Dhabi, delectable dining options from around the world, buzzing live entertainment and so much more
Speaking of buzzing live entertainment, Emirates Palace is going all out by inviting DJ Mancha, DJ Matt Sochon, The Electric Swing Circus and… a few more surprises that may or may not entail Swing, Jazz and Contemporary Electronic Beats.
This will take place at the Palace Terrace which will transform into a grand stage with exceptional musical performances, a variety of seating and the perfect spot to catch the fireworks. 4 open bars serving finger foods will also be at your disposal all night.
There are 8 restaurants ready to serve you a delicious dinner this NYE
- Hakkasan: Starting off strong with the One Michelin-Star restaurant, Hakkasan is serving a 4-course set sharing-style menu with carefully curated beverages to pair.
- Lebanese Terrace: It’s where traditions meet exquisite flavours with a 4-course set sharing-style menu, paired with beverages.
- Broadway: This one will transport you all the way to France. It’s a traditional French brasserie with an American and British twist, serving a 4-course set sharing-style menu, paired with beverages.
- Vendôme: This is the perfect choice for a mixed group because it serves local and international dishes, buffet style with live cooking and your favourite house beverages too.
- Talea: Also a One Michelin-Star Italian restaurant that’s serving you a special 6-course set menu, sharing style with beverages to pair.
- Martabaan: This classic Indian dining spot serves a 4-course set menu, sharing style with beverages. It’s also run by celebrated master chef Hemant Oberoi.
- Sand & Koal: With a picturesque view of the Arabian Gulf, this 5-course dining experience is cooked on an open fire.
- Alma: This authentic Mexican dining destination is offering guests a 4-course set menu with beverage pairing and a large selection of Mezcal.
Elevate your NYE experience with a stay
Because no one wants to say goodbye to a FAB party, you can opt to continue the celebration by booking the Club or Suite. This will give you exclusive access to The EP Club which serves breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. Imagine kicking off 2024 like this!
It’s all about the details
Where? Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi
When? December 31 from 7pm – late
How much? Package starts at AD2,500