WIN Tickets To The Region’s First-Ever MICHELIN Guide Food Festival!
Attention foodies! Picture a culinary wonderland at the region’s first MICHELIN Guide Food Festival in Abu Dhabi this weekend. This is where every bite is a flavor explosion, and each dish tells a unique story. Don’t miss out on this gastronomic adventure!
If you’re looking to snag some tickets to the MICHELIN Guide Food Festival, you’ve come to the right place
Abu Dhabi Calendar is hosting a competition for foodies looking to head over to the food festival happening this weekend at Louvre Abu Dhabi Park. All you have to do is:
- Click here or on the post below
- Tag a friend with your answer to this question in the comments: If you were to open a restaurant what would the name of it be?
Once you complete these steps, you’ll be automatically added to a draw where the winner will be randomly chosen.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s what you can expect at this fabulous food festival in Abu Dhabi
- There are 16 booths run by super famous chefs serving up incredible dishes. From tasty Asian treats to classic Middle Eastern flavors, there’s something for everyone
- Take your cooking skills to the next level with cooking masterclasses from top chefs worldwide at the MICHELIN Guide Food Festival
- Uncover local producers from the UAE and dive into a variety of fresh, homegrown produce and indulge in a variety of delightful sweets at the MICHELIN Marketplace
- Treat yourself to glorious pastries by Chef Pierre Chirac, the Passion Dessert winner from the acclaimed Two MICHELIN stars
- Seize the opportunity to enhance your culinary journey with a cultural one at the Louvre Abu Dhabi Park
- Hakkasan’s exclusive and one-of-a-kind bar, featuring signature cocktails and mocktails expertly crafted by world-class mixologists
- Enjoy live performances featuring a diverse range of acts, from award-winning French beatboxing to soulful jazz bands and lively DJs
When? December 8 – 10
Where? Louvre Abu Dhabi Park
Don’t miss your chance, grab your tickets NOW!