Kickers In Dubai Sports City Has Quietly Become One Of The Best Sports Bars In Dubai
Kickers, a sports bar situated in the middle of indoor/outdoor football pitches, cricket academy and Gym – how did they ever mange to get a license?? The sports bar itself is fitted with TVs on every wall which cater for all matches and a large screen on the outside terrace overlooking the outdoor football pitches. With so many different events happening every weekend, you are just a likely to bump into a group or players from a rugby team, and gaelic football team, an american football team or a soccer team. Everyone there to eat and drink and be merry after an taking part in a match earlier. Here are 8 reasons you need to check it out.
1. They have a new ladies night
2. A quiz night on Tuesday to test your sporting knowlege
3. They have just got an extension on their license
4. Their Friday brunch is only AED 195
5. Thursday night is Rock & Roll night
6. Even happy hour is for 4 hours!
Take advantage of their happy hours with 33% off your total bill every day from 3pm to 7pm from Sunday to Saturday.
7. The’ve added a ‘healthy burger’ to the menu’
There is a new food menu recently launched which we strongly recommend checking out…. We tried the mixed platter to start which gave a lovely selection of chicken and fries… the hot dog and “healthy” burger with our choice of mains but the kickers burger looked delicious and should be sampled. Here are 7 reasons it’s worth checking out.
8. The ultimate reason you need to go is this Go Nuts burger, a donut and a burger together!
Overall we found this a lovelyy place to chill with friends….
… over a few drinks where you can also enjoy a game of pool and ask for their popcorn – which is on the house!! The staff give a very friendly environment which gives a lovely “local bar” feeling. The weekend is approaching so get on down and check it out.