The Ajman Police have shared a video of the shocking moment when two teenagers’ compressed gas exploded while they were inhaling it in a car.
A 17-year-old and an 18-year-old were sitting in the parked vehicle, which was running, inhaling a gas lighter refill when it caught fire and caused the car windows to shatter.
The video was shared to Ajman Police’s Instagram account, showing the explosion in which the two Emirati teenagers sustained burns.
One teen received second-degree burns to his face
While the other sustained minor injuries to his arms and legs.