All I do is win, win, win no matter what!
Emirates should make this their theme song already. Because the Dubai-based airline has bagged the ‘Best Airline Worldwide’ award for the 8th consecutive year at the Business Traveller Middle East Awards… lol no biggie.
But along with that, the airline also took home awards for ‘Airline with the Best First Class’ and ‘Airline with Best Economy Class’, and if you’ve ever travelled in Emirates then you’d know that these honours were well deserved.
Dubai International Airport (DXB), Terminal 3 also boasts 50 touchless kiosks starting from the check-in gate all the way until you board the flight.
Emirates cabin crew members often share exciting onboard stories/reels/TikToks, showing off just how CLASS the amenities really are…
Everything from the uniform to the interiors, Emirates has that signature air of style and sophistication that one just CANNOT deny.
Dubai Eases COVID-19 Restrictions Citywide – Effective Immediately
Dubai’s Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management has announced revised COVID-19 precautionary measures for events and restos throughout Dubai.
All updated measures are to come into effect from today, Monday, May 17. However, wearing a face mask and observing social distancing in public will still be mandatory.
List of revised regulations include:
1. Restos being able to seat 10 persons per table
2. Coffee shops to now allow 6 per table
3. Indoor events to allow 1,500 attendees
4. Outdoor events to allow 2,500 attendees
5. Entertainment venues can have increased capacity of 70%
6. Occupancy ceiling of hotels raised to 100%
7. Attendance at wedding events at homes is capped at 30, with compliance to COVID-19 regulations
8. Restaurants are allowed to resume brunches with strict observance of updated precautionary measures outlined by authorities