The weekend is here and so is the fun. We’re at that sweet spot when it’s not too cold nor too hot- and that also means it’s party season!
It’s also time for a lot of festive cheer, and you can bet that from here on out we’re gonna be having some festive surprise in every roundup- so stay tuned!
For this weekend, scroll on to check out all the events you just cannot miss!
Having fun on a Saturday and Sunday is a…bear necessity, just ask Mowgli!
10. There’s a whole week of celebrations happening At Reform Social & Grill as they turn 9!
This event is happening all of next week, which is great because if every day is a weekend if you really try!
The summer tent is coming down on Monday, October 3 and the outdoor area will be open once again. Time to dine alfresco and soak up the cooler weather with a few cold drinks. It’s official folks – winter is coming!
Here’s what else you can look forward to in their packed birthday schedule:
- An unbelievable AED 9 drinks offer – From Monday 3 to Thursday 9 October, your first drink will cost just 9dhs.
- Reform’s big birthday quiz- On Wednesday 5 October, from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm, the weekly vintage gameshow quiz night hosted by Lottie & guests will be themed around Reform’s birthday.
- Reform’s big birthday comedy night- On Thursday 6 October, it’s time for a birthday-themed evening of comedy.
- 9-hour happy hour – Instead of the usual 8 hour happy hour, on Friday 7 October it’s set to be extended by one whole meaning you’ll have a 9-hour window to enjoy discounted drinks.
- Twilight birthday brunch- The first outdoor brunch of the season is happening on Saturday 8 October, starting at 4pm. Expect British classics, oink favourites and loads of options for the kids including arts & crafts and face painting! The birthday brunch will also coincide with the opening of the Botanist garden bar with botanist gin cocktails.
- An epic Sunday roast for just AED99 – With birthday celebrations culminating on Sunday 9 October, you can enjoy a roast with all the trimmings for just AED 99!
9. A well-known special needs therapist is hosting a workshop for sensory-motor systems for children
Over 46 participants from GCC and UAE will participate in the event being held at a children’s therapy centre in Dubai. It’s a workshop that is developed to provide therapy on sensory-motor systems for children with global development delay, autism and adhd. Presented by Alex Loppicolo, the event is taking place on Friday and Saturday
8. 50 Cent is coming to the Coca-Cola Arena!
Time to head down to the candy shop, because 50 CENT is coming to Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai!
Yup, Rap superstar Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson is bringing his Green Light Gang World Tour to this city for one night only, so if you’re available tonight, you know where the party’s at!
Book your tickets on the platinumlist.
Where? Coca-Cola Arena
When? Friday, September 30
Time? 6:30 pm onwards
7. Party with Alex Guesta at The Penthouse
Fridays are now the new home of Dubai’s longest-running deep and tech house event!
Get ready for SKYLINE FRIDAYS by The Penthouse- a famous rooftop nightclub that highlights the hottest talent from around the globe. This weekend they have Alex Guesta, who skyrocketed to fame back in 2012 with his no.1 hit ‘Ram Tam Tam’ recognized and supported by David Guetta, Hardwell, Axwell, Swedish House Mafia and more.
Where? FIVE Palm Jumeirah
When? Friday, September 30
Time? From 11 pm
6. Get a head start on your Diwali shopping with the Diwali market At Festival Plaza
Diwali, also known as the ‘festival of lights,’ will be celebrated at the Festival Plaza with a full-fledged Diwali Bazaar and a range of exciting activities, entertainment, competitions and workshops.
The market will feature an array of fashionable garments, accessories, worship items, home décor and food options too!
Where? Festival Plaza, Jebel Ali
When? Till October 30
Time? 12 pm to 10 pm
5. Come together to eat a heartwarming meal for Pakistan at MamaRama
Moreish by K x Mamarama are coming together to raise funds for the people of Pakistan and all proceeds are going to Pakistan flood relief initiatives.
When? Saturday, 1st Oct & Sunday, 2nd Oct
Time? Brunch 12pm – 4pm | Dinner 7pm onwards
Place? Mamarama, Bur Dubai
Call +97143290403 to book
4. Escape to your own private paradise with Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort’s seafront villas
The holiday season is almost here, and Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort is the ultimate destination for UAE residents and visitors looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Check into their own private paradise with its collection of secluded villas.
Book now at +971 7 228 8844 or email Reservations_RakResort@hilton.com
3. Boyce Avenue is coming to Hard Rock Cafe for a night of great tunes!
The ‘Boyce’ are back to take your ‘every breath’ away so don’t miss out on this FAB chance to see the Florida boys live in action on 2nd October! Tickets are available at ticketmaster.ae and for more information, visit www.livenation.me.
Where? Hard Rock cafe, Dubai Festival City
When? Sunday, October 2
Time? Doors open at 7 pm
2. It’s FREE coffee refills down at Jones The Grocer!
How much coffee is too much coffee? Come test out your caffeine limits at Jones The Grocer Express as they celebrate Coffee Day. The newly opened venue at DIFC is perfect for your weekend catchups with your loved ones.
Please note that you have to purchase one coffee to avail of free refills (*offer per person*)
Where? Jones the Grocer, DIFC, Gate Building 5, Level 2
When? Saturday, October 1
Time? 8 am to 10 pm
1. Ibiza Global Radio UAE is back with their most awaited Beach Festival
With 5 international headline acts, 11 DJs and 13 hours of banging tunes & the best beach vibe, Ibiza Global Radio UAE is all set to kick start your beach party season with this EPIC party.
Where? Soul Beach, JA the resort, Exit 13, Dubai
When? Saturday, October 1
Time? 12 pm to 1 am